To access or purchase the publication, please click on the entry that you wish to view.
- Twigg, David K. The Politics of Disaster: Tracking the Impact of Hurricane Andrew. Gainesville: University Press of Florida, 2012.
- David K Twigg, "The winds of change? Exploring political effects of Hurricane Andrew" (January 1, 2004). ProQuest ETD Collection for FIU. Paper AAI3151975. http:digitalcommons.fiu.edu/dissertations/AAI3151975/
- Ferguson, Chaka. "Soft Power as the New Norm: How the Chinese-Russian Strategic Partnership (Soft) Balances American Hegemony in an Era of Unipolarity" (2011). FIU Electronic Theses and Dissertations. Paper 358. http:digitalcommons.fiu.edu/etd/358
- Ferguson, Chaka. 2012. "The Strategic Use of Soft Balancing: The Normative Dimensions of the Chinese–Russian ‘Strategic Partnership’" Journal of Strategic Studies 35 (2)
- Access,Boundaries, and Cooperation: the ABCs of North American Security